Summary: Are you wondering how to repair a corrupted SQL database file that cannot be accessed? Then Worry not, this article shows you how to fix corrupted databases manually and using professional SQL repair software. Be it any corruption, this tool can easily repair the database within the minimum possible time.
No matter how many precautions you take to prevent corruption, it is vulnerable to corruption. Virus infection, improper termination of Server, sudden power surge, and other issues can cause corruption to the SQL database file. If you are also encountering the same situation or your database is corrupt or inaccessible then, let’s dive to repair SQL database corruption using the highly rated methods.
If you are directly looking for a solution to repair a corrupted SQL database in an easy and reliable manner, then it is recommended to use the SQL database Repair Tool.
Solutions to Repair SQL Server Database Corruption
You can repair a corrupted SQL database in two ways.
- The manual way using the DBCC CHECKDB command
- An automated way to fix corrupt SQL database files with SQL repair tool
Repair corrupted SQL database With DBCC CHECKDB
To fix corrupted SQL database run the below mentioned DBCC CHECKDB command:
- DBCC CHECKDB (Damaged_database_name)
Now, must check the index ID –
There are two cases:
If the ID is greater than one, then drop & recreate it.
If the id is either 0 or 1, then run DBCC CHECKDB again with an appropriate function such as- repari_rebuild, repair_fast, repair_allow_data_loss
- DBCC CHECK (Corrupt_database_name, repair_fast)
- DBCC CHECK (Corrupt_database_name, repair_rebuild)
- DBCC CHECK (Corrupt_database_name, repair_allow_data_loss)
What to do if the Manual Method does not work?
Using SQL Database Recovery Tool, it can effortlessly repair damaged or corrupt SQL database MDF and NDF files in a few simple steps. It can easily repair your database files irrespective of the level of corruption it is experiencing. Also, this tool is the safest way to repair your databases as it maintains the integrity of the data during the process. Moreover, the tool supports all versions of Microsoft SQL Server including the latest one, and can be easily installed on any version of the Windows operating system.
Working on this tool
- Install and run the tool on your Windows system
- Add the corrupt or damaged MDF database file using the Open button
- Choose scan mode either Quick or Advance scan option and the version of MDF file
- Preview the repaired data of MDF files and click on the Export button
- Here, choose an export option as per your need
- Select the desired database items and hit the Export/Save button.
Why this tool is the best choice to Repair the Corrupt SQL database?
- It can repair corrupted database files of any size with any level of corruption.
- The tool is capable to recover the deleted database items such as tables, functions, views, stored procedures, etc.
- It is compatible with all the versions of SQL Server such as SQL Server 2019, 2017, 2016, and its previous versions.
- Allows you to preview the repaired database file.
- Allow exporting repaired data to live SQL Server, SQL compatible scripts, or CSV file format.
Well, after reading the above blog, now you know how to Repair Corrupt SQL databases. Both the manual as well as automated techniques are described in a detailed manner. However, the manual approach is as not easy as may seem and sometimes does not provide desired results. So it is recommended to use the suggested tool to fix the corruption issues from your database with no worries.
Guestposted.com Disclaimer, Warnings!
Audience discretion is needed. Please utilize the mentioned links, products and services, and tips at your own risk and due diligence, consult with the certified professionals in the field before utilizing any mentioned links, products and services, and tips on this platform and its all associated products and services. Read our full Terms and conditions and all policies.